Training Courses For Hairdressers At Muse Hair & Beauty Salon in Broadway, Worcestershire
Here at MUSE Hair & Beauty, we offer an unrivalled opportunity to join our graduate stylist scheme for a fast-track journey to success and job satisfaction.
We offer bespoke training tailored to your requirements. If you are a newly qualified hairstylist or returning to the industry after time away, we will help you to become a more confident, successful stylist in as little as six months. If you are interested in any of our courses, please get in touch by emailing email@example.com.
MUSE Graduate Stylist Scheme
So how does the Graduate Stylist Scheme work?
• Our salon educators will begin by putting together a bespoke training plan based on your individual needs.
• Your training plan will then be delivered by our highly skilled Top Salon Educators.
• We will allocate you a personal mentor who has gone through our training program.
• Your mentor will support, inspire, and guide you through your journey to becoming a successful confident stylist.
• You will initially work with a team of salon assistants and advanced apprentices supporting stylists and looking after our clients.
• Through supporting stylists, you will get the opportunity to observe and learn from our stylists and colourists who will be more than happy to demonstrate and support you throughout your learning journey.
• Gradually, your column will be opened in a very controlled way to ensure both you and your mentor feel comfortable and ready.
What will I learn from the Graduate Scheme?
Throughout your learning journey, you will learn...
• Advanced colouring techniques with our L’Oréal colour specialist.
• Advanced cutting techniques.
• Men’s barbering.
• Smoothing Treatments.
• Straightening Treatments
• Hair Extensions
• How to become a very successful, busy stylist.
• How to build a full column.
• How to raise your social media profile.
• Learn outstanding customer service.
• How to create a winning photoshoot.
What happens after my six months of intensive training?
• Following on from your six months training plan we will offer ongoing career opportunities.
• We have clear and achievable promotion criteria (every time you are promoted you will earn more money)
• Every stylist has their individual Continued Professional Development (CPD) to help them to stay focussed and to support them to continually develop their skills and achieve their goals.
• The salon offers continual in-house training sessions to ensure you are regularly refreshing your skills.
• We offer Photographic shoots for competitions, London courses and lots more…
Perks of the job
In addition to your salary other perks here at MUSE include...
• Complimentary Hair (cuts, colours)
• 50% off all Beauty treatments.
• Subsidised car parking (you pay just £1 per day)
• Weeks paid holiday.
• Full membership to L’Oréal Access Training (hundreds of hours of training and education)
• Full membership to Toni & Guy Digital Training Platform.
• Kerastase in-house training.
• Opportunities for promotion.
Why Choose MUSE Hair & Beauty Salon Academy in Worcestershire?
Our stylist courses are aimed at hairdressers of all levels from newly qualified junior stylists, to advanced hairdressers or those returning to work after some time out who are looking for inspiration and wanting to learn exciting new techniques. Read more reasons below:
• Multi Award-winning salon.
• An incredible team of Educators.
• A friendly and supportive working environment.
• Amazing apprentices, salon assistants, eight levels of stylists, salon directors, managers, receptionists, and beauticians.
• Over 20 years in the Hairdressing Industry.
• Recognised for our high standards in hairdressing, beauty, attention to detail and customer service.
How To Apply To MUSE Training Academy in Broadway
Interested? We would love to meet you! Contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we can arrange for you to visit the salon, meet the team and have a look around. We will also be happy to answer any questions you may have. Additionally, we can offer a taster day to enable you to get a real feel of the salon.