Covid Policy At Muse
Keeping Us All Safe At Muse Hair & Beauty Salon In Broadway, Worcestershire
Please be assured that we are doing everything within our power to ensure the safety of our clients and team. We have a strict sanitizing routine in place and you will soon become aware of it when you visit the salon. It is continuous.
We are providing masks, gloves and hand gel for all clients on arrival to the salon. We will give you a disposable ‘wear once mask’ and ask that you don’t
wear your own please. Our staff will be wearing PPE which will include face mask, face visor, gloves and apron. These are replaced after each client, ensuring avoidance of cross contamination.
A one way system is in place with floor markers clearly showing the way. Although our premises are spacious we have decided that in order to minimise contact we will now have half the team working alternate shift patterns to avoid any overcrowding. This will also provide extra space during arrival and
departure from the salon.
Each styling station and backwash basin will be sanitized and prepared between each client. Used PPE will be disposed of safely. Wash rooms will be constantly refreshed and sanitised.
We pride ourselves on providing a relaxed and friendly atmosphere in our salon and whilst things may be strange to start with we still very much look
forward to welcoming you whilst keeping you safe.
A full Covid-19 risk assessment has been carried out on the premises.
Muse Client Safety Policy
- Please attend the salon on your own.
- Please call the salon from your car or from outside to ensure your stylist is ready to receive you promptly. 01386 853252
- On entering the salon you will see, on the left, face mask, gloves and a clear bag waiting for you. Please put them on and put your belongings in the bag
provided. Please keep the bag with you.
- Reception will be aware that you are about to enter the salon. No need to book in. Your stylist will be waiting for you.
- On entering the salon you will see arrows on the floor. Please follow them to the left. Your stylist will take you to your styling station, which will be sanitised
and ready to use.
- You will find a fresh bottle of water on your styling station; we are unable to provide other drinks. Please bring your own reading material, as we can no
longer provide magazines.
- We have taken numerous other measures to protect our clients and colleagues and you will become aware of them when you are in the salon, also the
departure routine will be explained.
- If you would like to discuss our Covid-19 Policy please feel free to contact us and we will be pleased to supply full information.
- Our clientss journey through the salon will be a new experience for us all but we are determined to continue to make it a relaxed and enjoyable occasion for you.
Jon & Martin